Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ladies, gentlemen, children of all ages!
Magic events for October

October 5th -- FNM -- Standard
October 12th -- FNM Lorwyn Draft
October 14th -- 10:30 am -- Lorwyn Release Tournament
October 19th -- FNM Lorwyn Draft
October 26th -- FNM Standard (Lorwyn in, Ravnica out)

Keep your eyes peeled for a more detailed post regarding the release tournament, and remember that $10 drafts (sanctioned, if we have enough people) will occur after every FNM!


Also, remember that time is running out on your chance to pre-order Lorwyn booster boxes! Come in to the store and reserve yours today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Any chance there will be a special event (2hg/crazy draft/whatever) sometime after Friday the 28th but before Wednesday the 3rd? Cuz I'm gonna come to the draft on Friday but as usual, I'll be leaving early for work, and I'm leaving town for awhile on the 3rd and would like to get my re-draft picks before I go.
~J
P.S. I still don't know what went on that night with the "incident"
P.P.S. You still have my picks from that night right?
P.P.P.S. This is Jason W. in case you were wondering.

Elthy-san said...

We aren't going to have any extra events between now and the Lorwyn release, sorry. (I'm too busy with school!)

If you'd like, I can leave the cards at l.a. mood and you can come pick them up at your leisure?

Regarding the incident, I still can't discuss any part of it, since it's still being reviewed by the DCI.

And yes, I still have your picks, they're hiding away in my backpack. (I hope, at least!)