Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What I've been reading lately....
Gordzilla and I went to visit our yankee friends in Michigan last weekend. I like to take some TP's with me to read on the train. I took Kabuki volume 1: Circle of Blood and Kabuki volume 2: Dreams (see photo below). Awesome! I highly recommend them if you haven't read them yet. David Mack is an amazing storyteller and artist. Simply put Kabuki is a high bred assassin that works secretly for the Japanese government with a group called the Circle of Noh. Full of intrigue and violence, plunge yourself into her world and into her head, it will blow you away! Many of you have probably seen Mack's covers, he's done covers for Daredevil, Alias, and more, but Kabuki is his baby! Plus, look for his art in the upcoming Avengers #39. I will be restocking his Kabuki tp's in the next few weeks, so come on down and check it out!

No comments: