Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good news, everyone!

I've set up a dedicated Magic e-mail account you can use to contact me any time, night or day, about all things Magic-related at L.A. Mood - lamoodmagic@gmail.com


Excellent uses of this e-mail address are:

1) Asking me about ordering or pre-ordering Magic products - everything and anything goes! Pre-ordering is the best way to make sure you can get a coveted Duel Deck or From The Vault collection - don't miss out!

2) Asking me about specific cards you'd like to find. I don't have a complete picture of our inventory yet, but if you've been all over London and just can't find what you're looking for, the very least I can do is keep an eye out for you as well. Singles or playsets, from older sets or newer ones, if I don't have them I'll do my best to find them for you.


And many more!


lamoodmagic@gmail.com

No comments: