Thursday, January 06, 2011

Sad news, everyone.

Unfortunately, due to an oversight on my part, I was unable to secure this month's FNM Promo shipment for L.A. Mood. I know many of you were very excited about the Everflowing Chalice, and I sincerely apologize. I've already taken steps to ensure this won't happen again.

By way of apology, I have undertaken the following changes to this month's FNM prize structure:

1) First and Second Place, in addition to their customary Booster pack, will also recieve a foil promotional Nissa Revane, first distributed to Xbox players who purchased Duels of the Planeswalkers!


2) Third and fourth place will be guaranteed an FNM promo foil from past months as opposed to the customary inclusion in the door prize selection. In addition, third and fourth place can elect to replace their section of an FNM promo foil and instead receive an "IOU" for a foil promotional Liliana Vess, which becomes eligible for store distribution on March 31st!


3) All-new, exciting and surprising door prizes and handouts! Come on out to find out what these are!


4) Finally, the customary nominal cost for the first pop or snack will be waived for each FNM participant for this month.

I hope this covers everyone's concerns. As always, you can e-mail questions and comments to lamoodmagic@gmail.com

No comments: